TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last Updated : December 6th, 2021
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to all in-person events, virtual experiences, events and give-aways organized by (“Suga Squad”) team available to those purchasers of certain Suga Squad tokens (“Tokenholders” or “Holders”), including, but not limited to, the perks described below.
By redeeming or participating in an event or perk, you acknowledge your understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions, and agree that any attendance at any future events is conditioned upon your agreement and adherence to these Terms, any future terms and conditions applicable to the experiences and any instructions given to you by Suga Squad with respect to any experience or perks. All terms and conditions relating to the perks are applicable to the token itself regardless of the owner of the token at the time of redemption.
Experiences and access to Suga Squad may only be redeemed at sugasquad.com. The ability to redeem experiences and perks will begin on December 11th, 2021 and will expire on January 1, 2023 (the “Term”). Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
DESCRIPTION OF SQUAD PERKS
Holders of the OG token(s) shall receive
Holders of the CONTENDERS token(s) shall receive
Holders of the GAMER token(s) shall receive
Holders of the FLYING HIGH token(s) shall receive
Holders of the KO KING token(s) shall receive
Holders of the FIGHT CHAMP token(s) shall receive
Holders of the BOB token(s) shall receive
This website is operated by Suga Squad. Throughout the site, the term « Suga Squad », « we », « us » or « our » as the context may require, refer to the Suga Squad NFT project. By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our Service and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Your continued use of this site after the last updated dates will constitute your acceptance of agreement.
By visiting the website of our products merchants, in particular www.opensea.io, you also engage and agree to be bound by their terms and conditions.
This website is for informational purposes and serves as a binding contract for purchasers of Suga Squad NFTs.
Suga Squad is a generative collection of digital artwork (NFTs) housed and run on the Ethereum Network. Users and Collector of these NFTs are solely responsible for the safety and the management of their own private assets, which include but are not limited to Ethereum Wallets, validating all transactions and contracts generated by this website prior to and after purchases.
Users certify through purchase that they understand that, as the Suga Squad smart contract runs on the Ethereum network and is bound by their system and terms, there is no ability to undo, reverse, or restore any transactions.
Any connected services included on this website are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty of any kind. Use of this website constitutes your agreement that you are accepting sole responsibility for any and all transactions involving Suga Squad digital collectibles.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
You may not use our products and/or services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
When you purchase your Suga Squad NFT, You Own the NFT : the ownership is transferred to you on the Ethereum blockchain for that individual piece of Art combination of traits and number. Ownership of the NFT is ruled by the smart contract and the Ethereum Network terms. We, Suga Squad, have no ability to alter, freeze, seize or modify the ownership of any Suga Squad NFT.
Subject to your continued acceptance with these terms, Suga Squad allows you a worldwide, royalty-free licence to use, copy and display the purchased Art, along with any derivative artwork or extensions that you could create or use, limited by the following purposes : (i) for your own personal, non commercial use; (ii) as part of a marketplace that allows the purchase and sales of you Suga Squad / NFT, as long as the marketplace cryptographically verifies that you are the owner, to ensure that only the actual owner have the right to display the Art; or (iii) as part of a third party website or application that permits the inclusion, involvement or participation of your Suga Squad NFT, provided that the website or the application cryptographically verifies each Suga Squad owner’s right to display the Art for their Suga Squad, to ensure that only the actual owner can display the Art, and provided that the Art is no longer visible once the actual owner of the Suga Squad leave the website or application.
(1) Further User Ownership Acknowledgements. For the sake of clarity, you understand and agree: (a) that your purchase of a Suga Squad NFT, whether via the website or otherwise, does not give you any rights or licenses in or to the App Materials (including, without limitation, our copyright in and to the associated NFT) other than those expressly contained in these Terms; (b) that you do not have the right, except as otherwise set forth in these Terms, to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise commercialize any elements of the Suga Squad project without our prior written consent in each case, which consent we may withhold in our sole and absolute discretion; and (c) that you will not apply for, register, or otherwise use or attempt to use any of our trademarks or service marks, or any confusingly similar marks, anywhere in the world without our prior written consent in each case, which consent we may withhold at our sole and absolute discretion.
(2) User License to NFT. Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms, we grant you a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use, copy, and display the Suga Squad NFT, solely for the following purposes: (a) for your own personal, non-commercial use; (b) as part of a marketplace that permits the purchase and sale of your NFT, provided that the marketplace cryptographically verifies each Suga Squad NFT owner’s rights to display the NFT to ensure that only the actual owner can display the NFT; or (c) as part of a third party website or application that permits the inclusion, involvement, or participation of your Suga Squad NFT, provided that the website/application cryptographically verifies each NFT’s owner’s rights to display the NFT to ensure that only the actual owner can display the NFT, and provided that the NFT is no longer visible once the owner of the Suga Squad NFT leaves the website/application.
(3) Restrictions on Ownership. You agree that you may not, nor permit any third party to do or attempt to do any of the foregoing without our (or, as applicable, our licensors’) express prior written consent in each case: (a) modify the NFT in any way, including, without limitation, the shapes, designs, drawings, attributes, or color schemes; (b) use the NFT to advertise, market, or sell any third party product or service; (c) use the purchased NFT in connection with images, videos, or other forms of media that depict hatred, intolerance, violence, cruelty, or anything else that could reasonably be found to constitute hate speech or otherwise infringe upon the rights of others; (d) use the NFT in movies, videos, or any other forms of media, except to the limited extent that such use is expressly permitted in these Terms or solely for your own personal, non-commercial use; (e) sell, distribute for commercial gain (including, without limitation, giving away in the hopes of eventual commercial gain), or otherwise commercialize merchandise that includes, contains, or consists of the NFT; (f) attempt to trademark, copyright, or otherwise acquire additional intellectual property rights in or to the NFT; or (g) otherwise utilize the NFT for your or any third party’s commercial benefit.
(4) Third Party IP. The NFT contains Third Party IP (e.g., licensed intellectual property from the talent, Sean O’Malley), you understand and agree as follows: (a) that you will not have the right to use such Third Party IP in any way except as incorporated in the NFT, and subject to the license and restrictions contained herein; (b) that, depending on the nature of the license granted from the owner of the Third Party IP, we may need to (and reserve every right to) pass through additional restrictions on your ability to use the NFT; and (c) to the extent that we inform you of such additional restrictions in writing, you will be responsible for complying with all such restrictions from the date that you receive the notice, and that failure to do so will be deemed a breach of the license contained in the Commercial Usage section.
(5) Other Terms of License. The license granted in the Commercial Usage section above applies only to the extent that you continue to Own the applicable purchased NFT. If at any time you sell, swap, donate, give away, transfer, or otherwise dispose of your purchased NFT for any reason, the license granted in the Commercial Usage section will immediately expire with respect to that NFT without the requirement of notice, and you will have no further rights in or to the NFT. The restrictions in the Commercial Usage section will survive the expiration or termination of these Terms.
Other than the rights to the Art, nothing gives you any rights to any other trademarks or other intellectual property rights belonging to Suga Squad or Sean O’Malley including, without limitation Suga Squad, Sean O’Malley and the associated logos. All of these rights are expressly reserved in the name of Suga Squad.
By holding a Suga Squad NFT, you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of future opportunities, including but not limited to: Suga Squad mint reservation, nft airdrops, etc.
Squad Tokens are not an investment vehicle
Suga Squad NFT’s are collectible digital art pieces that also function as fun, Non-Fungible Tokens for you to collect. They were created as art pieces intended for people to enjoy by collecting, not as a financial instrument. Suga Squad makes absolutely no promises or guarantees regarding the value of Suga Squad NFTs aside from the one that we will strive to do the best for the project and the community.
Suga Squad NFT’s are NOT redeemable for financial instruments of any kind, are NOT assets that give owners rights to participate in an ICO or any securities offering, and are NOT assets that entitle owners to financial rewards.
You are entirely and solely responsible for any tax liability which may arise from minting, selling or owning your Suga Squad NFTs.
The Suga Squad project is not targeted towards children. You agree that you are over the age of 18, or above the legal age of your jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
Terms are Subject to Change
We may revise these Terms from time to time, but the most current version will always be on sugasquad.com/terms. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. By continuing to access the Suga Squad website and by holding a Suga Squad NFT, you agree to be bound by the current Terms.