TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last Updated : January 1st, 2023
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to all in-person events, virtual experiences, events and give-aways organized by (“Suga Squad”) team available to those purchasers of certain Suga Squad tokens (“Tokenholders” or “Holders”), including, but not limited to, the perks described below.
By redeeming or participating in an event or perk, you acknowledge your understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions, and agree that any attendance at any future events is conditioned upon your agreement and adherence to these Terms, any future terms and conditions applicable to the experiences and any instructions given to you by Suga Squad with respect to any experience or perks. All terms and conditions relating to the perks are applicable to the token itself regardless of the owner of the token at the time of redemption.
Experiences and access to Suga Squad may only be redeemed at sugasquad.com. The ability to redeem experiences and perks will begin on December 11th, 2021 and will expire on January 1, 2023 (the “Term”). Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
DESCRIPTION OF SQUAD PERKS
Holders of the OG token(s) shall receive
Holders of the CONTENDERS token(s) shall receive
Holders of the GAMER token(s) shall receive
Holders of the FLYING HIGH token(s) shall receive
Holders of the KO KING token(s) shall receive
Holders of the FIGHT CHAMP token(s) shall receive
Holders of the BOB token(s) shall receive
This website is operated by Suga Squad. Throughout the site, the term « Suga Squad », « we », « us » or « our » as the context may require, refer to the Suga Squad NFT project. By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our Service and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Your continued use of this site after the last updated dates will constitute your acceptance of agreement.
By visiting the website of our products merchants, in particular www.opensea.io, you also engage and agree to be bound by their terms and conditions.
This website is for informational purposes and serves as a binding contract for purchasers of Suga Squad NFTs.
Suga Squad is a generative collection of digital artwork (NFTs) housed and run on the Ethereum Network. Users and Collector of these NFTs are solely responsible for the safety and the management of their own private assets, which include but are not limited to Ethereum Wallets, validating all transactions and contracts generated by this website prior to and after purchases.
Users certify through purchase that they understand that, as the Suga Squad smart contract runs on the Ethereum network and is bound by their system and terms, there is no ability to undo, reverse, or restore any transactions.
Any connected services included on this website are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty of any kind. Use of this website constitutes your agreement that you are accepting sole responsibility for any and all transactions involving Suga Squad digital collectibles.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence.
You may not use our products and/or services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Suga Squad conducts giveaways as a promotional activity. By participating in these giveaways, users agree to the following terms and conditions: Giveaways are open to individuals who are at least 18 years of age, have the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts and have created an account with our company, regardless of whether they hold our tokens or not. Accounts registered with the website are eligible to be randomly selected. Giveaways are void where prohibited by law. Our company reserves the right to modify or cancel a giveaway at any time without notice. Our company is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the administration of a giveaway or the processing of entries. The winner of a giveaway will be selected at random and will be notified via the contact information provided at the time of account creation. We can request the winner of a giveaway to provide proof of identity and eligibility. Our company will not be responsible for any taxes or other costs associated with the receipt or use of the cryptocurrency tokens. Our company will not be responsible for any lost or stolen cryptocurrency tokens. By participating in a giveaway, users release our company and its agents from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or the receipt or use of the cryptocurrency tokens. This legal notice is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which our company is incorporated, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. By participating in our giveaways, users agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of our company, which are final and binding in all matters related to the giveaways.
When you purchase your Suga Squad NFT, You Own the NFT : the ownership is transferred to you on the Ethereum blockchain for that individual piece of Art combination of traits and number. Ownership of the NFT is ruled by the smart contract and the Ethereum Network terms. We, Suga Squad, have no ability to alter, freeze, seize or modify the ownership of any Suga Squad NFT.
Subject to your continued acceptance with these terms, Suga Squad allows you a worldwide, royalty-free licence to use, copy and display the purchased Art, along with any derivative artwork or extensions that you could create or use, limited by the following purposes : (i) for your own personal, non commercial use; (ii) as part of a marketplace that allows the purchase and sales of you Suga Squad / NFT, as long as the marketplace cryptographically verifies that you are the owner, to ensure that only the actual owner have the right to display the Art; or (iii) as part of a third party website or application that permits the inclusion, involvement or participation of your Suga Squad NFT, provided that the website or the application cryptographically verifies each Suga Squad owner’s right to display the Art for their Suga Squad, to ensure that only the actual owner can display the Art, and provided that the Art is no longer visible once the actual owner of the Suga Squad leave the website or application.
(1) Further User Ownership Acknowledgements. For the sake of clarity, you understand and agree: (a) that your purchase of a Suga Squad NFT, whether via the website or otherwise, does not give you any rights or licenses in or to the App Materials (including, without limitation, our copyright in and to the associated NFT) other than those expressly contained in these Terms; (b) that you do not have the right, except as otherwise set forth in these Terms, to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise commercialize any elements of the Suga Squad project without our prior written consent in each case, which consent we may withhold in our sole and absolute discretion; and (c) that you will not apply for, register, or otherwise use or attempt to use any of our trademarks or service marks, or any confusingly similar marks, anywhere in the world without our prior written consent in each case, which consent we may withhold at our sole and absolute discretion.
(2) User License to NFT. Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms, we grant you a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free license to use, copy, and display the Suga Squad NFT, solely for the following purposes: (a) for your own personal, non-commercial use; (b) as part of a marketplace that permits the purchase and sale of your NFT, provided that the marketplace cryptographically verifies each Suga Squad NFT owner’s rights to display the NFT to ensure that only the actual owner can display the NFT; or (c) as part of a third party website or application that permits the inclusion, involvement, or participation of your Suga Squad NFT, provided that the website/application cryptographically verifies each NFT’s owner’s rights to display the NFT to ensure that only the actual owner can display the NFT, and provided that the NFT is no longer visible once the owner of the Suga Squad NFT leaves the website/application.
(3) Restrictions on Ownership. You agree that you may not, nor permit any third party to do or attempt to do any of the foregoing without our (or, as applicable, our licensors’) express prior written consent in each case: (a) modify the NFT in any way, including, without limitation, the shapes, designs, drawings, attributes, or color schemes; (b) use the NFT to advertise, market, or sell any third party product or service; (c) use the purchased NFT in connection with images, videos, or other forms of media that depict hatred, intolerance, violence, cruelty, or anything else that could reasonably be found to constitute hate speech or otherwise infringe upon the rights of others; (d) use the NFT in movies, videos, or any other forms of media, except to the limited extent that such use is expressly permitted in these Terms or solely for your own personal, non-commercial use; (e) sell, distribute for commercial gain (including, without limitation, giving away in the hopes of eventual commercial gain), or otherwise commercialize merchandise that includes, contains, or consists of the NFT; (f) attempt to trademark, copyright, or otherwise acquire additional intellectual property rights in or to the NFT; or (g) otherwise utilize the NFT for your or any third party’s commercial benefit.
(4) Third Party IP. The NFT contains Third Party IP (e.g., licensed intellectual property from the talent, Sean O’Malley), you understand and agree as follows: (a) that you will not have the right to use such Third Party IP in any way except as incorporated in the NFT, and subject to the license and restrictions contained herein; (b) that, depending on the nature of the license granted from the owner of the Third Party IP, we may need to (and reserve every right to) pass through additional restrictions on your ability to use the NFT; and (c) to the extent that we inform you of such additional restrictions in writing, you will be responsible for complying with all such restrictions from the date that you receive the notice, and that failure to do so will be deemed a breach of the license contained in the Commercial Usage section.
(5) Other Terms of License. The license granted in the Commercial Usage section above applies only to the extent that you continue to Own the applicable purchased NFT. If at any time you sell, swap, donate, give away, transfer, or otherwise dispose of your purchased NFT for any reason, the license granted in the Commercial Usage section will immediately expire with respect to that NFT without the requirement of notice, and you will have no further rights in or to the NFT. The restrictions in the Commercial Usage section will survive the expiration or termination of these Terms.
By purchasing and using a Suga Squad profile picture NFT (“NFT”), you agree to the following terms:
(1) The NFT is a digital asset that represents your ownership of a unique, digital image (“Image”). You are purchasing the NFT for the purpose of using the Image as your profile picture on Suga Squad, and not for any investment or speculative purpose.
(2) You are purchasing the NFT, not the Image itself.
(3) You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Image as your profile picture on social media platforms. You may not use the Image for any other purpose without the express written permission of the NFT creator
(4) The NFT is sold “as is” and the NFT creator makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the NFT or the Image. The NFT creator does not guarantee or endorse the value or potential appreciation of the NFT, and you should not purchase the NFT for any investment or speculative purpose.
(5) You understand that the NFT is a digital asset and is subject to all the risks inherent in the use of digital assets, including but not limited to the risk of loss or damage due to technical failures, hacking, or other security breaches. The NFT creator is not responsible for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of using the NFT.
(6) You agree to indemnify and hold the NFT creator and its affiliates harmless from any and all claims, damages, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of your use of the NFT or the Image.
(7) These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the NFT creator regarding the use of the NFT and the Image. If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect
By purchasing and using a profile picture NFT, you acknowledge that you have read and understand these terms and agree to be bound by them.
Other than the rights to the Art, nothing gives you any rights to any other trademarks or other intellectual property rights belonging to Suga Squad or Sean O’Malley including, without limitation Suga Squad, Sean O’Malley and the associated logos. All of these rights are expressly reserved in the name of Suga Squad.
By holding a Suga Squad NFT, you will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of future opportunities, including but not limited to: Suga Squad mint reservation, nft airdrops, etc.
Squad Tokens are not an investment vehicle
Suga Squad NFT’s are collectible digital art pieces that also function as fun, Non-Fungible Tokens for you to collect. They were created as art pieces intended for people to enjoy by collecting, not as a financial instrument. Suga Squad makes absolutely no promises or guarantees regarding the value of Suga Squad NFTs aside from the one that we will strive to do the best for the project and the community.
Suga Squad NFT’s are NOT redeemable for financial instruments of any kind, are NOT assets that give owners rights to participate in an ICO or any securities offering, and are NOT assets that entitle owners to financial rewards.
You are entirely and solely responsible for any tax liability which may arise from minting, selling or owning your Suga Squad NFTs.
The Suga Squad project is not targeted towards children. You agree that you are over the age of 18, or above the legal age of your jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
Terms are Subject to Change
We may revise these Terms from time to time, but the most current version will always be on sugasquad.com/terms. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. By continuing to access the Suga Squad website and by holding a Suga Squad NFT, you agree to be bound by the current Terms.